Find out the latest vacancies here to join our friendly team.
We are looking for a part-time psychologist to join our friendly and supportive multi-disciplinary team.
You will be working with children in South West London with emotional, behavioural or learning difficulties. Work includes formal assessments and report writing, therapy and advice for parents and schools.
Our clinics are at Putney and Tooting, with some school/home visits too. Hours are flexible. Please contact Demi at email@example.com for more information about this role.
Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist
We are seeking a confident Speech & Language Therapist (SLT) with ideally 2+ years experience to join our friendly and growing practice in South West London. Salary is dependent on experience and at an NHS Band 6 equivalent.
About the role
- You’ll be taking over an existing caseload of children who have a general range of speech and language needs. You’ll provide assessment, intervention and advice for children, their families and school teams.
- You’ll be working mainly in three schools in South and West London. Some after school appointments will be at our two clinic bases in Putney and Tooting. You will manage your own timetable throughout the week.
- Our schools rely on the service provided by our SLTs and you’ll be an important part of the wider team. This includes close working with Sencos, class teachers and teaching assistants and opportunities to deliver in-service training on communication support.
- You’ll have access to our team of clinical and counselling psychologists for cross-discipline working and holistic support for our families.We are also developing a new Occupational Therapy service.
- We fully support areas of specialist interest that complement the existing team, such as stammering, ASD, SEMH and SLI. We will send you on relevant courses and CEN days to develop your practice.
- You will be working within a team of experienced and welcoming SLTs who offer peer support and share ideas on a regular basis.
- There is opportunity for career progression through development of supervision, team leadership and management skills.
What we offer
- A supportive and dynamic team of other speech and language therapists, psychologists and occupational therapists.
- Flexible hours and salary for the right candidate, depending on experience, plus a bonus scheme. The role is Band 6 equivalent.
- Five weeks paid holiday per year, plus the opportunity for further unpaid leave in school holidays. when our work is quieter.
- Our commitment to professional development and best practice. This includes regular peer support, management and professional supervision. You’ll be working with the practice owner in a school once a week so will have access to supervision then too
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job description, more information and to speak informally to the practice owner Marianne Brown.