BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy
Toni is an experienced paediatric Speech and Language Therapist at Children’s Therapies. Toni can provide speech and language assessments and individual/group therapy for children. She also has experience in providing training and support for teaching staff and parent or carers.
What Toni can help with
Toni helps children with a range of speech, language and communication difficulties. This includes children with behavioural, social, and emotional difficulties, and children with learning difficulties.
Toni believes in the importance of working closely with parents, carers, and teaching staff to ensure the children she works become effective communicators at home, at school and in the community.
Toni is available for home visits, visits to schools and nurseries, and clinic appointments.
Toni’s training includes:
- Speech sound disorders
- Stuttering intervention for children and adolescents
- Sensory integration dysfunction training
- TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children) – assistant training
- Lidcombe Program
Toni also has informal training in Elklan, Derbyshire and Makaton.
- Early language delays and disorders
- School-aged language delays and disorder
- Speech sound delays and disorders
- Social communication difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down’s Syndrome
To make an appointment with Toni or speak to her about your concerns, please call us on 0208 6737930.